Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Entrepreneur 2: Printing Factory


Alright, here I would like to talk about another one of my favourite Entrepreneurs and well she’s not just an Entrepreneur for me anymore, she has also become one of my favourite people and closest friends. The other day we had the privilege to visit her factory, and she has an amazing set up. She still uses very old German machines for her printing business – which is one of the oldest and most respected in Addis Ababa. She’s an extremely hard working and determined woman with such an incredible drive. Her factory is absolutely beautiful ( I will attach some pictures here) and she does very important printing works for Embassies, Musicians and even books for Churches etc. I’ve never seen a printing business before, but this one was definitely very cool to see because of all the old machinery and the detailed hand work behind it. She seems to be doing very well, but now wants to do something new with it. We say go Selamwit, were proud of you!
Salemwit in ACTION

                              The Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment